Friday, February 26, 2010

That sucked.

Seeing Julian today; I just sucked. He was being lovely... Though he had an answer for everything, rationalized down to nothing, making a lot of sense, but not saying anything. And I am just straight-up crabby, he told me I had all these questions and maybe I should work on being more assertive and asking them... He's just doing his therapist thing all the time, maybe I misinterpreted everything. I asked if he's in therapy, he's not, he asked why I asked... I asked about the jumping back away from me when he sat next to me, he said it was a therapy thing, young pretty women who've had negative experiences with doctors hitting on them might feel uncomfortable... He's just doing his thing, it's therapy, and I need to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment