Monday, August 30, 2010

Going Home...

I'm talking to my friend Nicky from PA and I'm thinking I'm probably gonna just take my car and my cat and drive back there soon, like November or something. Time to go home.

She told me a little while ago about this place her uncle has, like a house that just needs to be fixed up, that she's gonna move into with a few extra rooms and she said I should come and move in with her, they don't even have to pay rent until January and even then it's like sneeze-at money for a HOUSE. It sounds great. I miss her and her family and I'm tired of holding all the walls up by myself and "pursuing" and pursuing and pursuing-- pursuing WHAT, exactly? I think it's time to stop.

I think it's time to go.

1 comment:

  1. It might be good. Clear your mind and reboot for a while. It's not like you couldn't go back later. Or somewhere else.
    If you do drive up there, you should stop here on your way. It's right on the route.

    ReplyDelete