Monday, May 17, 2010

My Pantyhose are Inside-Out.

I went to a shrink and I lost my goddamn mind.
I told him it was over and he asked me to stay.
I told him I was leaving and he hung up the phone.

I went to a psychic and she asked me what to do.
I went to a psychologist and I helped him make sense of his life.
I decided to flirt for a living and then I paid a man for company, by the hour, for a year.

I moved to Hollywood and I never took another photo.
I moved to California and I lost my tan.
I moved to Hollywood and I realized I have a brain.

I bought a computer and it added up to nothing.
I never work and I always have money.
I've exposed everything and nobody has any clue where I've been.

I finally accepted that I've just been having a WANK- but someone was right there when I opened my eyes.
And every step of the way everybody told me I was dreaming and every step of the way it had all been very, very real.

My friend bought me this book and suddenly it changed everything.

I kept so many people's secrets I forgot which ones were mine.
I kept so many secrets I forgot which ones were mine.
I kept so many secrets I forgot which ones were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment