Thursday, July 15, 2010

37.2 C le Matin


It's getting really hot here, it's a heatwave, and there's no crossbreeze and it never lets up and I've been sort of sick or something for ages now and it might be the heat. And it's humid too.

It feels like India.

I've been to India.

And I have no A/C.

My show on Tuesday was awesome, though I felt like I was sick and dying, it went really awesome cuz Lena's friend brought an awesome keyboard, and there was a big crowd, and it was taped, and a bunch of people were there I didn't expect...

.........................................................................................................................

I had all these weird dreams.

1. Naima was being really weird I was stopping at her house to pick up my stuff and trying to explain to her why she was being weird, and wrap all these packages into one box...

2. Her house was atop these weird hills like a video game, I was driving around it.

3. Some reality show and it was about these three golddigger girls that just wanted to be rich and Naima was complaining to me she'd been having a hard time because one of them moved into the rich kid's apartment next to her and was having the whole thing expanded and there was construction all the time.

4. We were at a pool party and they thought I was going to be at my old friend from grade school's birthday instead.

5. We went to see a concert, and the band was this guy and girl who always dressed in like, Louis XIV style full royal court clothes....

P.S. This blog title is the original French title of one of my favorite movies, Betty Blue, which is also the name of the potential love interest of the ever captivating and heartthrobbed Tuesday Kid.


It also just really is that hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment