Monday, July 12, 2010

i'm sort of concerned about my health right now... i've been feeling sort of off for a while, but i thought it would be done with today... and I certainly hoped it would cuz I'm like behind, behind, as always, BEHIND, on everything... my place had gotten really messy, and I needed to find about this refund and call people back and fix my fucking phone, and I did that today, thank god. I borrowed Lena's so I could transfer it back to the old one. If Lena wasn't there, across the hall, I have no idea when I would've done that. It's like, it just makes ya realize sometimes... Even to borrow a phone, is so difficult in certain situations...

But I did that stuff... but I wanted to run, or go to the gym, cuz I'm a heffer, and I wanted to go to work, because I need money, but I can't, because I'm exhausted. I mean I woke up at like 3 pm, and it's 8, and I can hardly move. I can't practice the keyboard. I can barely keep my eyes open.

I had a shoot yesterday for a friend's thing... I've been doing that lately and it's fun... And I felt like hell but adrenaline got me through it and I ended up getting up really early for it and it went for 12 hours and then I didn't go to bed til late... so maybe... maybe I'm just regular sick but like I don't have any other symptoms besides exhausted and achy... I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment