Friday, September 10, 2010

Decisive.

Okay no. Not today. No way. Toward the end of the month. Then it'll be TWO months about since I last saw him. And for these next 2 weeks- no writing, no letters, no contact, no nothing. He wants to be pushed but he needs to know that yeah, I'm not gonna bug him too much, considering the precarious nature of the situation and all, that I can control myself and am not gonna be a yeah, crazy stalker girl, which he kinda loves but, from his perspective, could also be kinda risky. So. No more e-mails. Gotta make him afraid to lose me. And miss me. Gonna drop by on Tuesday the 29th after doing my work at Table Top for a few hours in the morning, in case I run into him.

LET IT BE WRITTEN LET IT BE DONE
WITH GOOD TO ALL AND HARM TO NONE

Okay woot.

AND- I am going to work tonight. Cuz I need money for certain things. Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment