Friday, September 10, 2010


i'm either gonna go right now or wait until next week.

well, no i could go later but that would mean i'd have to ring the bell.

maybe ringing the bell would be a nice touch.

wait. i'm on a good roll. i haven't written him in a week, and I don't feel like I'm gonna lose it if I don't, though that usually happens at night... but the longer the better... has been exactly 2 months since what I PERSONALLY consider our last session but only 5 weeks since I actually last saw him, and maybe like 2 weeks since our last communique...


  1. You know, not that I get any real say in what you do, but I was thinking about this the other day. I think it would be good to wait to see him/talk to him until you know that you'd be OK with either outcome. That's what I'd do, but as always, you're free to do what you wish. Naturally.

  2. Hmm. You're right.

    I think I might be.